On completion of your purchase your Solicitor should have informed you who your freeholder is and when they may request payment. Further to this our client’s title to your property is registered at HM Land Registry ( and all relating entitlements in respect to the freeholder are detailed in your lease.

If you believe a payment was made to us in error, please email the relevant department on our contact us page, and we can investigate this for you. 

To sign up for paperless billing log into your online account and go to the my details page, at the bottom of the page change method of correspondence to 'Email'.

Currently we can only send Ground Rent and Insurance invoices via email. We are working hard to improve our systems and processes so that all correspondence can be e-mailed, unfortunately you will be contacted by Freehold Managers in writing from time to time concerning other lease matters. Therefore please ensure we are kept up to date with your current correspondence details. Please note we are unable to accept an address outside of England and Wales.

Freehold Managers do not provide property maintenance services. We have a substantial portfolio of approved Managing Agents who have been appointed to maintain the properties under the terms of your lease.

If you have a query regarding the management of your property, you should contact whomever you are paying your service charges to.

If you are unsure who manages your property, please contact us here and we will provide you with the information we hold.

We would advise you to send us the payment owed to avoid receiving any administration charges on your account, you will need to contact your Managing agent for a refund of your payment made in error.

We would appreciate it if you could pass our correspondence to the property owner or Letting agent if applicable.

Please contact us here and we will update our records.


Whilst we hope that you will never have reason to complain about any aspect of our performance, we do recognise that sometimes things may go wrong and you may need to bring this to our attention. 

If you would like to make a complaint please contact us here and we will be happy to provide you with our complaints procedure.